Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Grandparent Gift Co. Sweet Something Frame, Little Grandson

The Grandparent
The Grandparent Gift Co. Sweet Something Frame, Little Grandson
by The Grandparent Gift Co.

Buy new: $19.99 $4.55

(Visit the Best Sellers in Keepsake Frames list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)

A wonderful gift of sentiment for a sweet little grandson from a grandparent. 5x7 white double tabletop frame with Little Grandson poem and space for 5x7 vertical photograph. Blue sailboat button accent. Poem reads in part: "I'll always remember the day you were born, All bundled in blue, so precious and warm...."I said a prayer for a dream come true, Blessed to be given a grandson like you. With you.."It will be my honor, to grow in faith with you. I welcome this invitation, extended with love. I will be your angel, sharing promises from above.