Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mustela Bebe Baby Shampoo . fl oz ( ml)

Mustela Bebe
Mustela Bebe Baby Shampoo 6.76 fl oz (200 ml)
by Mustela
4.8 out of 5 stars(6)

Buy new: $11.50
27 used & new from $9.00

(Visit the Bestsellers in Shampoo list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)

No. 1 Baby Care Brand in Europe.
FREE of parabens, pthalates, phenoxyethenol, alcohol and essential oils
Enriched with Chamomile
Tearless
Hypoallergenic
Properties:
Enriched with natural extracts of chamomile and wheat
Respects baby's delicate hair and scalp
Tearless
Rinses easily
Prevents tangling
Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reaction

Mustela Celebrity Moms:
"I am obsessed with Mustela®'s Stretch Marks Double Action. It is keeping my growing belly beautiful and stretch-mark free... I can't wait to use Mustela® Bebe products once our little one arrives in May."
-Tiffani Thiessen
"Can't get over how divine baby smells! Mustela Foaming Shampoo is amazing, do they make it for adults?!"
-Padma Lakshmi
"I wouldn't trust my babies' skin to anything but Mustela®. The products are so gentle and effective and smell amazing! I recommend Mustela® to all moms who are looking for quality skincare products for their babies."
-Molly Ringwald
"During my pregnancy, I never went a day witjout using Mustela®'s Stretch Marks Double Action. It worked! I'm 100% stretch mark free. On a side note, it smells amazing, which is very important due to the acute sense of smell of a pregnant woman."
-Rebecca Romijn
"The smell of Mustela® products reminds me of my children. It's a way of having their scent with me when I travel."
-Tori Spelling
"A big thanks to my friends at Mustela®! the best stretch mark cream in the world!"
-Kimora Lee Simmons

Made in France